September 2017: Trade Shop Junior
We are currently looking to recruit a keen local school or college leaver to complement our longstanding team within our Trade Counter Shop.
While working with the team in our Trade shop in W11 you will be trained on the job by a team of experienced professionals.
• Unloading and loading of heavy goods
• Keep the tools, accessories & shop products well replenished and merchandised
• Maintaining a clean and tidy shop floor
• Check stock levels & advise when stocks are low so they can be re-ordered
• Stock inventory administration
• The ideal candidates will possess excellent English, both written and verbal and have strong communication skills
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, without restrictions (documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all our candidates).
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Confidently climb ladders and stock racking
• Ability to act professional at all times
• Keen to learn and work within a team
• Positive attitude
• Commitment and drive to learn is a must
• Reliability and punctuality
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Annual Leave Bank Holidays
• Corporate clothing
Please forward your CV and an introduction letter accordingly.